Saturday 3 March 2012

What A Weird Experience Being A Blogger!!

Asslamualaikum..
Bonjour..

Hi Friends.. What's up!!

This is the first post ever in my life.. Know what, it takes me almost two hours to think about the title for my post.. But it's okay, since I am very satisfy..he3!! Believe it or not, I just knew the meaning of blogger two days ago when I started creating this blog for my assignment.. When I pressed the button 'Get Started', I have a mixed feeling at that time, thinking of what kind of thing I will face on my laptop screen.. Everything looks strange and weird.. Fortunately, Hafiz and Angah came to my room and helped me. Alhamdulillah, for now everything seems to be okay..




1 comment:

  1. thanks a lot for mentioning my name in your first post ever,,, haha

    ReplyDelete